MBBS Admission through management quota
What is the Eligibility Criteria for taking Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota?
For mbbs admission guidance through NRI/sponsership quota for Neet eligible students call +91-9399622143
- Candidates must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State /
- Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB)
- Candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained at least 50% of marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- NEET Eligibility is Compul;sory
Following are the Documents needed for taking admission in MBBS using Management Quota Seats.
- All the original documents.
- Certified copy of SSC showing date of birth.
- Certified copy of qualifying examination for MBBS.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- The student should have appeared in the Neet exam and should have to get minimum eligibility marks.
For admission in MBBS through management/NRI(Neet eligible only) quota call +91-9399622143